1. Restricted Content Upload and Sample Selection
- Prior to release the influencer uploads his video content in restrictive settings.
- After initial screening and approval by client, a sub-sample of existing subscribers is selected to estimate content impact.
- Subscribers in return receive access to exclusive content before release.
2. Gathering Feedback
- When the subscriber clicks on the link, they are given a prompt to opt-in that they are willing to share their camera images for the duration of them watching the video. However, no image data ever is stored.
- The anonymized real-time reactions are mapped to the corresponding moment in the video.
3. Engagement Insights and Emotional Analysis
- Emotional analysis with AI, detailing how people feel about the presented content and thereby predicting how the content will be received by the broader public.
- Possibility to filter the results based on the demographics of viewers.
- Detailed engagement insights through micro head movement analysis.
4. Use Feedback to Optimize Content
- Optimize on “Power Moments” with high engagement and positive emotions.
- If emotions don’t align as intended, content can still be edited to maintain brand image and prevent ineffective campaigns.
- After optional changes the advertiser gives his final OK and the content will be released to the public.